Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What are we going to be talking about?


Hi all,
Just wanted to give you an idea of the exciting topics we`ll be talking about here in our space. First of all, I do not have a list of priorities, and each topic will come up according to what my inspiration is at the time.
I can only antecipate that we will be addressing issues such as : Destruction of our planet by human insanity, overpopulation, Extraterrestrial inteligence, corruption of governments and their hidden agendas, religions and how they mislead their followers from their true-self, and my favourite : "how Earth was invaded, manipulated, dominated and we terrans did not even feel it happening"... Like I said, this is going to be an exciting place for all of us to exchange ideas, thoughts and suggestions. If we can get 10% of the world population to say that they are not going to take it anymore, that is all it takes for us to change this place and start living like Creation intended us to.

By the way, unless you think that disease, hunger, money, poverty, murder, and crime are just normal things that happen in the life of a "civilized society", folks you will be glad you found yourself involved in the Awareness Project.


Peace & Light
Alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex,
I am looking forward to reading your thoughts. I have added you link to my blogroll.
Blessings on your success.

My favorite books !!

  • Body Mind Balancing (by Osho)
  • The Gods of Eden
  • The Biology of Belief
  • And Still They Fly
  • The Pleiadian Mission
  • Defending Sacred Ground
  • The Invitation
  • Way of the Peaceful Warrior
  • The Gaya Project 2012
  • Natural Cures "They dont want you to know about"

My favorite movies !!

  • The Obama Deception
  • America Freedom to Fascism
  • Zeitgeist The Movie
  • Sicko
  • The Secret
  • Farenheit 911
  • Bowling for Columbine
  • The Pursuit of Happiness
  • Peaceful Warrior
  • The Celestine Prophecy
  • What the bleep do we know?